PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

why sell now, page-56

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Natfib.. Time frame expect long term say min 1 year till next year after July or before when phase 2 data can come out depending on when the news comes out on commencement and it's timeframe schedule.

Back in nov dec was hype on the trial results and thus anp pushed its price to a high of 3.9. With cash issue and a cap raising we saw those levels not sustained. But now with major international partners wanting to partner in with anp then we will see new price level that can be sustained as now with milestones met means more potential for anp to commercialize its drugs in the future. Remember the Chinese company wants to fund a majority of amps research so they and anp together can commercialize in the multi billion dollar biotech market.

With help of these international partners from china and US easily higher highs will be achievable. I'm waiting to hear of announcement of becoming a substantial holder. As I'm sure there are fund or banks already have anp on their radar ready to pour in funds for a slice of the pie.

Expect to invest long term for phase 2 trial results and I'm sure the money u make will be more then trading the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.