APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

why sell one mill at 11 cents...., page-5

1. 445 Posts.
    Hi jawsy,

my view on the resistant share price holding at 11c is that people now realize that it is ridiculously undervalued considering the Multiserv announcment and what is progressing nicely with the BHP trials.

WHEN the market wakes up to what impact the EARS and ERMS will have to the APG bottom line within 12-18 months it is only a matter of time before the sellers crumble and the buyers beome bullish.

In the present stockmarket climate it is hard to be bulish about anything at the moment but eventually the bears will return to their caves and the bulls will win over.

China and India have not fallen off the face of the earth and therefore the resources boom is still on for at least the next year. Eventually metal prices will fall and so too will resource stocks.

So, we wait......for the bulls to return and the BHP and Multiserv trials to go through their paces.

It is THEN the real value of APG will be recognised almost 'overnight" as if EARS and ERMS has come out of the blue and was totally unexpected. If you have any doubt look at INL 3-5c for months and then raced up to 40c.

I will dip my toe in the water I predict 40c by AGM (Nov 2008)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.