HDR hardman resources limited

why sell thier own oil ??

1. 1,564 Posts.
    I tend to agree that the announcement that HDR has someone to " buy the oil " is not a news item that would drive the price up as obviously someone was always going to buy it.

What intriques me is why sell it themselves ? surely the joint venture could simply have sold it all and divided the income pro rata to thier entitlement ?

it would seem like a lot of extra handling with unloading and loading from the fpso vessell , I dont see the advantage to HDR ? can anyone enlighten me.

POO is down overnight yet wpl osh roc sto are all up this morning and the xjo has just hit a new record intraday high of 4982 points.

So while yesterdays announcement is not neccesarly going to drive the price up it certainly wasnt negative ? so why are we struggling to get over $2 ?

I think its been posted before but robot generated buy programs for accumulation seem the most logical explanation , volume today is quite low compared to the last few days so no need to panic.

Buy now and hold for a couple of months and you should be rewarded $$$$$$$$4

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.