GPN greater pacific gold limited

fools and their money are easily parted It is entertaining to...

1. 11 Posts.
    fools and their money are easily parted It is entertaining to say the least to read the drivel which the posters on GPN ramble about. Sandune, I wonder if you sit at your PC and pi$$ yourself at all the comments you seem to draw out amongst the punters. Pity those who follow blindly into the light and are fixated with the belief on their own bull$hit. Fear and greed is driving the market and GPN is no exception, some of us who are in deep have no real option other than to believe what the spindoctors prescribe to us, coz if we really looked at the deal for what it is, we would be cumming to different conclusions. I hope the board do get it right, somehow i think they are off the mark somewhat and time is the only honesty pill we can look forward too.

So stop pullin the black pudding and make your posts count. This is a forum for discussion and freedom of opinion, not a playroom for the insecure and childish.

Good luck to the board, I sincerely hope you get this off the ground, there are a lot of good people who have backed you.

booshakka...eastside is da best..(a.k.a. the Staines Massive)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.