AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

why selling at this low, page-4

1. 1,580 Posts.
    red-frog,

Good analytical post - well done. There are quite a few people who I know that adopt similar views in relation to the anticipated sp. Bigger investors who bought up large parcels above 5 cents in GPN recently are in for the outcome - not a punt. I believe there are a number of parties who are ready to take a position in GPN, and have a lot of $$$ to invest.

The reason imo why the sp dropped from a solid 6 cents back to now 3.8 - 4.2 is because the market thought 6 cents was overvalued with the news out there at the time, and sold it off, creating hesitation out there.

I must admit, the announcements have thus far been very vague and generalised on both stocks - although I have a strong suspicion that announcements will become upbeat, and now that Gabbanintha has been drilled and Peak Hill should round about now be drilled, the next surge will see the SP remain at the level it is bought up to. I would think around 7.5 cents plus for GPN and around 80 cents - $1.00 for YRR in the short term.

I am certain that announcements have been low-key for a reason - and when you see that, it is an alarmbell of something bigger than meets the eye. They could have ramped this up - I could have written some bewdy announcements for GPN .... lol!

In the end, the key factor is that GPN will aim to be a profitable gold producer, and may spin off the U tenements if something is found at WAT, and YRR will have avery big vanadium resource to make a TO a real possibility. These are the fundamentals - but the sp remains weak and support remains weak for now.

I really see that changing for the better at any time now - I wish I had a crystal ball - but you need to be in it to win it.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $52.21K 3.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 15970682 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 7752148 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.