FEX 0.00% 24.5¢ fenix resources ltd

SW,You raise a couple of salient points that are worth...

1. 3,890 Posts.
    SW,

You raise a couple of salient points that are worth deliberating.

We DO have an excellent magnetite resource (the value of which will only ever be unlocked via a scalable transport solution). Hopefully the DSO (detrital et.al.) can follow.

I think EMG shareholders have been in a 'strategic vacuum' this year (not just since the CMIC deal fell-over, probably a long time before that).

"Just what IS the plan gentlmen?" possibly sums up market sentiment best.

We have finite capital that requires allocation. And also base metals leases that require expenditure so they don't expire. It's an interesting conundrum that I don't pretend to know the answer to. What we DO know is the iron ore is there, so perhaps the capital allocation should be firmly in its favour.

I've always looked at the base metals intersts as a 'free-carry' and in saying that, I can only encourage shareholders to read up on O'Driscolls Lineamants. Perhaps the minimum requirement for capital goes to those prospects to hold them and the rest to the iron ore? But only if they have a transport solution.

TRANSPORT. What can it do for an I/O company's SP? look at SDL! Apologies for the long rambling post people. Just my thoughts.

JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $176.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $240.7K 961.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 657746 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 108000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.