SMR 1.66% $3.06 stanmore resources limited

Why shareholders should be rejecting the SMR takeover offer, page-11

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    SMR doesn't need to do a placement. Dan & Co are swimming in cash, they don't need money.

Only reason they would do a placement or issue script is to dilute down Golden if they try and create any more angst with stupid bids or more dumb down-ramping. I mentioned a potential placement previously in the context of a takeout of BRL in a full script deal as its in my opinion an obvious strategic move the company should do. Doesn't mean they will and they probably won't. 

China news is largely irrelevant to SMR. I doubt SMR sends more than 2 or 3 panamax ship loads to China a year. Semi-soft coking mostly goes to Japanese and Korean steel mills who are set up to run on semi-soft as part of the coke blend, with India emerging as a new market.

March quarterly results will be the company's best yet with a full transition to Isaac Plains East. Premium coking coal now +$210/t. Dividend run up to ex date in early April. ASX300 index inclusion with the rebalance in March. In my opinion this stock is going to A$1.40, as previously predicted, by the quarterly result.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.050(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $2.758B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.09 $2.95 $4.026M 1.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 21221 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 4004 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.