LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

why short hedge funds have a big problem, page-4

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Agree tototy

Warhorse has nothing to offer, he is a shorter trying his best to cover his shorts and trying to scare retail newbies, he has been continuously down ramping and negative on this stock and yet he still lurks around trying to be a boogie man and adding to the doom and gloom nonsense,

All I can say is I'm going to enjoy seeing these twats burn when the SP jumps considerably, we all know instos have been planning this to occur from day one of SPP, I don't think they paid $150M to see their investment be ar at a loss, they are waiting for the big announcement milestone first output to pump this baby up to the ceiling, in the meantime they are winning in both directions by playing both sides they have both long and short positions, and will most likely go 100% long when the big announcement occurs.

Hello, hello lyc will break chinas monopoly, has one of the largest ree deposits in the world, has the latest and most tech advance processing facilities, it is a multibillion dollar company and has supply contracts with Rhodia, Germany and Japan some of which guaranteed for 10 yrs worth of income, it will produce 1% of Malaysias GDP, and will be the leading supplier of Rees for the western world hello hello this opportunity is screaming in our faces! which other western company out there is doing this? Lyc is a world leader in the industry, it's been estimated that china will be a net importer of Rees by 2014/15, electronic consumers products that use rare earths are expected to quadruple by 2014 estimated by apple electronics, the update cycle of apple products are now 6 mths, and that is just apple, how about the hundreds of other electronic manufacturers out there?

Hello lyc is on the verge of being the most talked about company in the world when announcement occurs, news headlines in the west world, and it will drown out the doom garbage that has been spewed out for last12 mths, greed will kick in and you will see this stock fly IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.