GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

OSB,Quite simply put....one of the very worst posts I have seen...

1. 557 Posts.
    OSB,

Quite simply put....one of the very worst posts I have seen on this site.

You are a fellow "No Stock held"....same as me. Option Holders do not hold stock, nor have any piece of the company unless you convert.

Option holders of this stock were almost all in for a trade given the stock hasn't been above the strike since issue. Byron was never converting his 7 million odd.....they were a trade on the basis that if they proved commercial production they were leveraged to any sp above 12 cents.

Oddly enough.....as a trade....many of you have held through stops....and there were plenty of opportunities to get out....every pip on the way down presented as one. With any high potential leverage comes risk. Given the sp, that risk was obvious, so harden up son! Options expire worthless every month on the exchange....FACT.

I still shudder for all the newbies on this stock who were fooled by Wisdom and his style of posting. Not many will admit it, but plenty went hard into options because of his posts and his posting style.....where is he now?

Without a farm in....this will see new lows soon with further placements inevitable....definately before Xmas given cash position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.