SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

why should hep a take so long?

1. 298 Posts.
    I do not understand why Hep A will take 2 months to evaluate and then up to 6 months to do a deal. I am concerned it leaves to wide a window for another player to come in.

Surely the interested parties will not want to waste time in getting the "only" rapid Hep A kit to market?

I hope that SLT was just being conservative in the announcemnt. At broker presentations they said it would by by end March 04.
    ===============
    By the way, this announcement really was just an update - no real news. I think the sp move was just opportunists trying to sell and buy back in. Check the net balances of traders today.

The real "newsy" announcements due out shortly (as mentioned in today's announcement) will hopefully be:

1. Hep E terms of the deal and how favourable/otherwise it will be for SLT. I hope SLT can release meaningful info here.

2. Hep C update - interested to see what update we will get. There has been talk of collaboration with a major US biotech. If that's true it will give credence to SLT's prospects with Hep C. Good news on this front,together with Hep E done, Hep A showing alot of interest, should imo establish SLT's sp above $1.25 - at least that what it would be worth. Hopefully we will get some more attention with this announcement@!

Good luck n good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.