GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

why should i hold

1. 18,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    So Kate was a duster, no surprise there, it was a long shot and I don't regret taking the chance. I said I would hold for the other projects. After Wednesday's trading I changed my mind, and sold 2/3 at a 20% loss, round 5c.

Why was the price in freefall on Wednesday morning prior to the announcement from GGX?

Why did GGX not update the market that TD would be reached sooner than expected? GGX did not even inform us that TD would be reached Thursday (unlike the NZ partner), let alone Wednesday! they didn't announce the spud in a timely manner either!

If the leak didn't come from GGX, they certainly facilitated uninformed trading by most investors through pathetic lack of continuous disclosure, and facilitated "informed" trading by a select few, for the fact GGX wasn't in trading halt for the course of the drilling period. It was a short drill, they really should have been in TH from at least Monday - Wednesday.

So in a nutshell, I don't have sour grapes that the probabilities won out...I DO have issues with how the company handled news flow the past week, and for that reason, I again ask the question:

Why should I hold?

PS Like a few others I put a complaint into the ASX. I am not naiive, I recognise insider trading happens ALL the time, but that doesn't mean I appreciate being taken the mickey and will turn a blind eye to it when I see it. Unless people complain nothing will change, and we will get what we deserve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.