FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

why should i ignore shandong's words?, page-3

1. 732 Posts.
    Hello Neddysmithers.
    Have you not ever used,or been witness to reverse psychology when conducting business?
    If you ran a company arm of the Australian government and wanted to take over a Canadian logging company, you would hardly go around broadcasting that you thought the board of that company and the Canadian people were a bunch of backwoods tumbleweed nitwits would you? What you would do is massage their ego telling them how efficient and competent their management skills are, while at the same time offering your (considered even better or wouldn't be offered) management skills and even better technical knowhow in such a way that it doesn't insult them into thinking that you believe their way is rubbish,or at the very least needs a damn good tweeking.

Of course they are telling us they think the resources are amazing,we all know that by now don't we? We have more than enough extremely knowledgeable posters on here reminding us on here on a daily basis.

They also said in your quote that they see this company turning into a large producer of gold,and as you haven't quoted them saying anything else in that piece,then that would suggest to be the main thrust of their concern I would have thought.

They are not in Australia because they think Australians are any more skilful or wonderful than anyone else,the government of China together with their entities are spreading their mopping up tentacles across the globe,Denmark to assist them moving in to Greenland is the latest being bandied about to help to empty them of their huge eclectic mineral wealth.

All of this doesn't mean i'm xenophobic or racist.
    It means I am acutely aware and wary of the utter disaster and total incompetence that has caused the global financial problems that are being ruthlessly played out in front of our eyes today,and any government worth their salt will realise without having to use too much grey matter that owning megatonnes of gold is looking more and more like a necessity and the best way to get it is through as many acquisitions in as many different countries as possible.

I actually don't have a problem with that logic at all.
    What I DO have a problem with is handing over control to them, because if ever push comes to shove in any business environment I know I would sooner be pushing than being shoved!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.