NXS 7.14% 19.5¢ next science limited

why should it rise

1. 261 Posts.
    Everyone is so confident the sp should rise but the simple analagy would suggest WHY?

The only way to a quick rise will be a takeover,short swift and simple.

Otherwhise the climb up will be long and slow, and then it will be very much dependant on the clever actions of the new management, IE a majior discovery at echuca scholes, a doubling of the crux reserves following drilling of new targets, finding more quality gas at long tom and bringing them into production. TALK WILL ACHIEVE NOTHING HISTORY HAS SHOWN THIS.

The previous management of NXS was so incompitant that to undo there stupidity and regain the trust of the market will be a long slow process. And then it will be soley dependant on turning known and unknown discoveries into income producing assets.

You want a quick return "Pray for a takeover" Otherwise stick your share certificates in the cupboard for at least two years, and then check the SP. I believe this is now a long term play,and with out a takeover bid there is no significant reason to expect a substantial rise in the short term. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $56.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $69.72K 342.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53999 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 59936 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.