PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

why should we buy and hold abu?, page-21

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I believe that we should expect more terrible announcements in the upcoming US International Trade in Goods and Services announcement and upcoming gross domestic product second quarter announcement. Enough to make you short the Dow!

The reasons to buy and hold have not changed. The gold in the ground will have its day - expect the Australian market to slowly recover in partnership with China.

This war in Libya is criminal yet still the American people refuse to march in the streets. What will it take, a vote on the senate floor about a nuclear attack on Syria?

The told us we need to go into Afghanistan to protect Pakistan, now we must stay in Afghanistan to protect us from Pakistan! These 10 year long wars are a farce, Australia needs to disassociate from this hyper aggressive criminal US program of destabilization and war for expansion, oil and control to prop up and distract from the real issue.... The failing US economy.

Greece is right to sue Goldman Sachs!

The reckoning is coming and only a few places are safe for long term growth. ABM is one such safe harbor. Gold is going up, the management are excellent and the geology is unique. So all we can do in these hard times is buy!

Just like the Ants: "When it's summer think winter - When it's winter think summer!"

If you've liked what I've written let me know by voting!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.