TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

why Siegfried Konigs bought totally 11M shares?, page-24

1. 688 Posts.
    You kind of are asking for it if people actually make investment decisions based on what an anonymous person on an internet forum has said, especially more so just because they have a extra gif near their name. For example if MichaelOliver posts a detailed post like he has with lots of information, if the person reading it buys from that instead of reading it and then going to check themselves before making a decision they are an idiot. All Michaels done is put out what he thinks is interesting info from his research which to me is the point of HC to discuss share but utlimately you need to go and find out yourself but then from the LWP threads yesterday the calibre of braincells in a lot of investors that left this stock I don't know if they could even read properly.

I just find it hard to fathom people actually take other peoples investment advice seriously on here and with so little of the actual market exposed on HC anyway they overstate the effect anyone on here actually has, get caught up in the bubble I guess..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.