SDG 0.00% 7.3¢ sunland group limited

Soooo, you bet on Americans voting for a whack job with a bunch...

1. 2,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    Soooo, you bet on Americans voting for a whack job with a bunch of crazy and racist ideas and that's your resume in credibility???? I'll make a bet with you now that Trump doesn't do half of what he said he will do and will prove that he is just like every other politician the people were voting against. But I don't want to get in to any kind of irrelevant political discussion.

I will also happily bet that you are one of the rich old white men that keep our world from moving forwards and creating a better future for everyone. You and your fear of change and inability to cope with it, your inability to learn anymore (take climate change for instance - despite thousands of scientific organisations around the world saying it is true people like you would rather believe it is some form of elaborate conspiracy or data mismanagement). Wow all that from a couple of sentences and you reckon you are smart cause you predicted Trump winning???

Anyway sorry I digress - your commentary and ability to believe in people being brainless and bigoted does not mean you have any clue regarding your commentary around investment bankers and whether they will or won't work with the arab world. So my comments stand my old white bread friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.