MYG 0.33% 75.3¢ mayfield group holdings limited

why so cheap, page-27

1. 839 Posts.
    I agree on your comments Coin -

Only those who have been in this longer than 12 to 18 months would have an everage outlay of below the current SP level .A few of them may have exited late last year around AGM time so perhaps the slowing can be attributed in part to a base of holders with longer term veiws being more prominent.Couple this with the shorter term holders exiting as the SP declines and maybe we have seen a clean out.??? I see this as a positive if you take into consideration that JG has a plan for minimal dilution.To some a quality SH'er base is important - to some not - but in my veiw it is important once the project is in production.Deal with now when it is not as disruptive as when in production.

What has been encouraging throughout the decline is that there have been buyers taking fairly healthy QTY's just prior to the slowdown in volumes. To me that signals that there is confidence in the project

Heralictus ( I think - apologies if it wasnt) posted earlier that there may be a base of 6.5 - it will be interesting to see where it settles. It may well get there on very small volumes . Have to wait and see.I'n not concerned about it as I'm going long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.