GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

why so cheap, page-3

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    "is 7 cents a good cheap entry price into this producer"

Well debarwa what do you think ?
    Obviously you have the impression that it could be otherwise you not be curious about it.

Now I am not a shareholder in GGP but I do keep an eye on it as I am a shareholder in QPN which is a partner in the Bullseye prospect.

Oh and I see that it actually finished lower today at 6.7 cents per share.

It depends on what you are prepared to risk and how risky the stock appears.
    I have seen this stock over 30 cents and have been a bit surprised at how much it has dropped off the pace.

Mind you in saying that it has had some financial strain in getting the Jumonville #2 well drilled and that has meant offloading some of its percentage in the Bullseye prospect.
    The other problem at the moment is what the outcome from the testing of the Cib Haz layer at Jumonville #2 is going to produce. Is it going to be good news and oil can flow freely from there or is it going to be disappointing in that the flow will not be as strong as hoped or will not deliver at all. In that last situation they do have the fall back to the Miogyp layer which will most like be productive but probably not as good as the BEST estimates for the Cib Haz.

Now there is no quick answer to that since they have to wait perhaps several weeks before a completion rig can be got onto the site to do its work.

Consequently there is a fairly high probability, (unless there is some unexpected good news from somewhere) that the share price will just drift at the moment. It could drift lower yet.
    What could lift it is the announcement that the completion rig is about to go on site. That gives a little more certainty to a outcome timeframe.
    Certainly a good final result would see a lift I would expect all other things being equal.

So something to ponder. Do you take a step now ? Or do you wait and see if it is gouing to drift lower over the next week ? Or will its Quarterly report give the share price a jolt ?

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.