CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

why so down this morning, page-18

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    mostly agree but this isnt DYE saying we are having lots of chats with Corus , or we sold some paste to G24i, its a real order, 12 mths another coupla orders and shes through the moon

Alternative techs are where software was in the late 80's, the growth will be exponential, I track em globally and this is one of the best the brightest, I got this this in 2005 this at 56 and took it till 1.20, management have hardly put a foot wrong its going to be a roller coaster till early 2009, but if you track any of the alternative energy success globally they tend to take off without warning, so its very hard to time them

The sub holders on this could not care less what the price is at the moment, nor will global downturns impact orders at this kind of level its economically shock proof, they don't need money and if they did they can get it easily

Once we move get through the "age of turbulence" (stage 1) say end 2008 and Peak Oil starts to bite a bit harder, the next big boom will be the alternate energies, I frankly hope it does go back to 50, this keeping score by the day business is nonsense, how low do u think it will go? The
    answer is not much lower than this, the 12m turnover in London last night is a sign post.

Just like I couldn talk Jaded back in next week I found it hard to talk myself back in and there will be many folk havnt that conversation with themselves, thats why we get a retrace

I suspect it will re rate around the 1.30 mark in the next 6 weeks, but you wont get any 4 warning about orders they will just spring at the market when they are good n ready

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.