VTI 0.00% 13.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

I wonder if( Virginia's daughter ) is related to Pierpoint, as...

1. 81 Posts.
    I wonder if( Virginia's daughter ) is related to Pierpoint, as this is another example of someone with absolutely no knowledge spouting on about a technology and its applications.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Mt Carrington the reason Virotec and Bauxsol exist today,the dams at Mt Carrington where topping out and were a concoction of highly acidic mine waste and heavy metals.
    After an application of Bauxsol this water was cleaned to better than the ANNECC standards for water to be released into an Echo System for aquatic life.
    The guidelines for aquatic systems is far stricter than that for drinking water.
    I can attest for the water released from the dam as i amongst others drank some of the water from the main dam release point.
    At the same time vegetables were growing in straight tailings with an application of bauxsol mixed in,
    these vegies were subsequently tested and had no take up of heavy metals or bauxsol etc.
    In another section of the dam native fish were growing and surviving well until being snaffulled from the dam by Kingfishers.
    Every test todate has been successful with the various bauxsol blends now being suited to specific applications,Ie Sewerage,Tanneries Timber (cca),etc.
    Gilt Edge all testing and results conducted by USEPA (not virotec) USEPA specify that results are still improving 4 years on with no side affects and reccomending bauxsol to PennDot.
    Newbies you make the choice wether to buy/hold or sell i`ve made mine.

regards Madprof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.