MTY 3.57% 2.9¢ medical therapies limited

why so little interest?, page-2

1. 780 Posts.
    One of the reasons for the lack of interest had to do with an incompetent investment manager at the University of Sydney who dumped their seed stock on the market rather than place it, which is what eventually happened, on investor took their remaining line of stock.
    With respect to results, from the info available and my interpretation thereof, there is no reason why the should not have a licencing arrangement soon, at the very least for their diagnostics which don't require FDA approval.
    That is, Midkine is an early indicator and MTY has diagnostic kits that detect Midkine in the blood and can identify a large number of cancers, that is what they have a lot of the patents for. Licencing this will, unless I am mistaken, generate some cashflow in the near future.
    As far as FDA approval, I am uncertain but keep my above point in mind, Midkine present in the patients' blood and is an early indicator for a range of cancers, I am unsure if it has an application for curing cancer, but the process would be to test blood samples, not inject the material, but I may be wrong.
    The premise is, identify the cancer earlier rather than later and dramatically increase the chances of curing the cancers. Their process does not require x-rays or other invasive techniques, is quick and relatively inexpensive.

The market is huge.

Maria, the CEO has a great background in Venture Cap and Bio-tech, David King has a great track record with Start-ups. Thier new appointment looks pretty impressive also from what I have seen on paper,
    I am long the stock and buying on dips, it could go a long way IMO but DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.