AEE 3.70% 14.0¢ aura energy limited

No interest in uranium fullstop at the moment, once Japan brings...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No interest in uranium fullstop at the moment, once Japan brings reactors back online that will change pretty quickly though I think.

My concern with AEE is they are going to need to raise cash at some point in the first half of the year, as it seems they aren't going to be able to find a jv partner for whatever the smaller resource is called (memory is a bit rusty after new years...).

I think the best result for everyone would be if they can maybe sell 50% of that mine to a partner who will develop the mine for us, allowing us to get some interest in the company going, bump the price up a long way and allow them to get going on the 900mt+ mine. The problem is I just don't see how that is going to happen unless sentiment recovers for uranium in the very near term.

My dilemma is that the share price is so low its hard to ignore right now, but I'm worried about getting diluted through capital raising which is putting me off buying just yet. This company has incredible potential though, and if Fukushima hadn't happened theyd be $2 a share probably by now.

What are your thoughts on their prospects for the next year or so?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $103.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $109.5K 785.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 782608 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 10459 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.