ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

DR stated in the BRR interview post the Ophir farm out...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    DR stated in the BRR interview post the Ophir farm out announcement that he hoped the petroleum agreement and joint operating agreement would be finalised in March, so still a few days to run on that guidance. Don't forget we have a general meeting on Friday, so I'm sure they'd love to announce something along with that.

Something else that I just realised today may help clarify the intentions of the Seychelles gov: Last year Petro Seychelles invited tenders for two large exploration acreages not covered by Afren or WHL. From memory the applications were made in August, and successful applications were expected to be announced in December. December came and went and no announcements were made, indeed nothing was said publicly about these blocks till 5/3/14, when it was announced that the applicant (singular) was judged not bid qualified and that the acreages had been re-opened for bids.

I find it interesting that this announcement was made the day after the WHL-Ophir deal was announced. Co-incidence? Or were they only willing to cut a low quality bidder free when a high quality one had been secured? If the latter, then their intent to go ahead with WHL & Ophir is clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.