JPR 8.00% 2.3¢ jupiter energy limited

Length of time could indicate, the bearish market, the fact that...

1. 895 Posts.
    Length of time could indicate, the bearish market, the fact that a capital raising has just gone on and were given out at a seemingly low price, In the last few months or so a few more people have been appointed to help the company including a person with experience in Kazistan. I was worried that these new people did not have any shares but the latest announcement shows us all how they will get them. (issue of incentive options). I do believe the option price was set relative to the market price of the share, so its not surprising for me to have seen the share price fall from its recent run, so some people can feather their nest, and provide a good incentive for some of the management. I would be expecting the news of the block in question to be coming shortly and do not expect the share price will stay where it is when the news comes. Dont forget these guys are chasing billions of barrels of oil not just millions imo. DYOR could be a TEN BAGGER in time. I also see the retracement is on or around the 61.8 level, Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $271 12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 126999 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 7883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.