PEK 0.00% 20.0¢ peak rare earths limited

why so low, page-54

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Banker
    you made reference to my chart illustrating a pump'n'dump.
    I assume because of the immediate rise after Placement [b] ?
    well it was probably fed by the settling of Cash in Bank to pay Zari their $6 mil and freed further accumulation in anticipation of the JORC.

Drill results up to that point had confirmed the extreme liklihood of an excellent Maiden JORC. Here we had our resident Geo George and his anticipated figures.

Anyhow remember Banker how the JORC wasn't suppose to issue til late March? yet it issued on the "lost" day of Feb 29th.
    I reckon that this early issue crueled it ie brought down the Plot to establish at least a high 40's/50's platform.

How? Why?
    well my tracking shows Roth began selling their placement from day 1 of it being announced. Further the minor Zaris would probably added to selling Volume late Feb/early March.
    At the time I "predicted" a sp retrace back into the 40's.
    I predicted same on this pool of eager sellers existing who were "time poor" ie unlikely to delay cash flow waiting a month for JORC.
    I reinterate that IF Btg boutique NY broker were exclusive to Roth? then Roth was selling in this period pre Jorc release.
    As Roth so also do I suspect Minor Zaris would have.

[Roth was going for profit sheerly from the Options and Zari Minors just would take any cash]

Anyway Management chose Early Jorc release as an Option.
    This provided a Gift to ROTH and Zari's to unload their overhang millions of shares and cause or contribute greatly to that Tweezer Top disaster for JORC release higher Base Forming.

So imho we are not dealing really with a classic Pump'n'Dump as seen in under 10/5 cent shares.
    It's more a tragedy.Like PEK never formed a defined,credible Up Trend.I mean by the Angle of it's base
    [a viable uptrend is illustrated in my chart]

Anyhow Pre Jorc was Bubbly and Post Jorc was well deflating.
    We have to face the Up Coming Tax Loss taking Season and if we stay sub 40 much longer that's going to be...cruel?

Be a Boy Scout.Be Prepared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $25.31K 126.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5384 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 14748 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.