PEK 5.13% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

why so low, page-69

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Thanks nzak. Ive seen that graph before and it is probobly fairly accurate.

I see you dont hold PEK but you do hold LYC which is fine but if you dont watch PEK as closely as some of the holders you may have missed a bit that we have picked up about comapny plans.

Firstly we are still very much in the discovery stage. Half the deposit is yet to be jorced and this will happen over the next three quarters of so. And the half that is jorced is about the start drilling towards a massive jorc upgrade.

The Northern zone is high in Niobium, Tantalum, Phosphate and HREEs, I think the proving up of this will provide a lot of SP milage.

The existing jorc upgrade should also prove what most realise in that PEK is sitting on the largest high grade REE deposit outside China.

We have pivotal metalurgy results of the way and are doing some sort of pre feasibility or scoping or something suchlike soon. I could look it up but am too knackered. if you are interested in the stock or the Ngualla projest its worth haveing a fish around yourself. We as all stck holders will be biased but thats a pretty accurate view of the next 9 months or so.

As for the SP, lord knows. Who would have expected LYC to be where it is now either. Infact there are a lot of very good stocks on the ASX at absolute bargain prices. Perhaps this favours the brave, or perhaps there is more market weakness on the way? Its outta my hands I know that much.

GL Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $37.42K 196.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21072 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 35689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.