PCI 0.45% $1.13 perpetual credit income trust

I don't know if there is a good reason.Other than general...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I don't know if there is a good reason.

Other than general widening of credit spreads, GBP flash crash. USD strength, vol etc.
    Maybe some institution is clearing out a position, or there is some issue regarding Perpetual's acquistion of Pendal. either way, I have bought in from 88-92..
    its enough of a discount to NTA that running yield is close to 7%..(or will be as BBSW increases). assuming they achieve their target of o/n +300.
    at 88 its a 18.5% discount to NTA.. if that closes back to a 5% discount in a year, that is a 24% return including dividends.. hard to beat that.
    I rate this lower risk than MOT, which along with MXT and PCI all had a similar move in June with the bank and Tier 1 hybrid sell off.
    I participated in that but sold out of MXT and MOT
    This time Tier 1's are still bid, MOT is only at 4% discount to NTA , MXT is 3% discount to NTA. So certainly PCI is the better value. Credit spreads could easily widen from here, but it appears that we are being more than fairly compensated.

its always a bit scary when you can't find a good reason... i've asked a lot smarter people than me, and no one I know has come up with a good explanation...

keep searching..
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.005(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $519.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.13 $1.12 $1.082M 961.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3349 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 478360 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.