Same old stuff from the same old people the world's not going to...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Same old stuff from the same old people the world's not going to end, you live you move on. Vitriolic posts and blaming others for your own mistakes does nothing to solve anything except shift the blame of an individual financial blunders on others. If a lot as it seems can see in to the future with house prices. I ask why couldn't they see the same with the share market? Or is it just the herd mentality following what seems to be the popular opinion at the moment.

2 banks going under if they do and I hope not with the government backing, no matter who you are could see all Australians living a life style of that similar to Zimbabwe
    and the no matter what asset class you have it would be worthless. To me the fear has seemed to gone through Hot copper like the runs and each poster seems more intent on coming up with a more out there theory cheered on by others who will try and out do the other.

I really thought HC was more about making money and the opps available right now and how other are doing exactly that by trading the market we have. Instead we seem its seems to be Hijacked by a new type of guru who seems to predict the worst case secenario with a cut paste to show that someone else agrees. I don't know about anyone else but
    Ihave after regrouping I am starting to really trade the market all right now as I am sure a fair few others are to.
    But some of the extereme views which people are seeming to flock to seem extreme and are taking there eye off the ball and that is to make Money Money Money not sit around and feel sad and predict the worst it takes your eyes off the ball.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.