HDR hardman resources limited

why so many????, page-21

1. 616 Posts.
    re: 250k sell @ $1.25 just pulled Many games are played with the market depth. Often things arn't what they seem!

If we were brokers, which I'm not, and asked to accumulate a substantial position for a client you could keep buying and possibly drive up the share price quite quickly. You could also place buy bids at your clients lower price estimate then place multiple sell bids in the market depth field to effectively "cap" the price. As sellers with small parcels of shares tend to sell just under the substantial sell level i.e. 48 sellers for +1000k HDR @ $1.24.

The large buyers can "sweep" away the sell offers between the buy and the cap. I believe this is the reason that the short sales volume increase when too many hungry brokers snap at the "caps ".

Of course these games go on at the same time as other buyers and sellers, you and me, go about their "normal" business.

I feel we may see a substantial notice soon, possibly the reason the "u" buyer has appeared and we wil be able to see if there is any truth in the recent rumors. Conversely the opposite goes on so as to allow the sellers to off load their holdings. The size of the share parcels traded may give some indication of the action of the "smart money". Any guesses as to who have been the large buyers?

cheers $

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.