GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Why so Quiet (And flat)

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi all,

Just wanting to evoke a little bit of dialogue.  I think the last time I did was after a strong day, without any chat, and now a tough day with none as well.  Like that day a while back, there was no particular rhyme or reason as far as I could see. Perhaps tomorrow we will know more (news anyone)?

BAR is one of the major players in the Cobalt space with massive potential, but we have seen a volatile SP, that has ultimately been flat, for a while (and not much discussion on HC).

Cobalt prices have hit record highs.  ARL was hit today but not as heavy (%).  Other players were flat.  People were freaking out about over supply of Lithium, yet Cobalt was not not in the conversation and Li has bounced heavy anyway.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/lithium-and-cobalt-getting-a-jolt-from-batteries-1517020153

Basically I am a  bit of a loss to explain the rollercoaster ride that ultimately hasn't gone anywhere, perhaps it is going to be a case of a long wait but when the excitement comes, it will be a hell of a ride.  I am pretty sure there have been a few accumulating nicely along the journey.

Would love to hear others thoughts, on trends/state of play just always surprising that a stock with so much upside is so infrequently posted about!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.