GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Why so Quiet (And flat), page-25

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    G'day Bat

Good post.........I think Creasy even contemplating doing this shows faith in where the Cobalt market is heading regardless of whether its his adjoining tenement or another tenement (I couldn't access the full article to tell but will grab a hard copy tomorrow & read it in full).

It would make sense to join Mt Thirsty resources as discussed on many occasions in this forum however the JV has enough to go it alone.

With the DRC deteriorating daily - its almost close to all out Civil War / the LME Markets insistence on miners responsibly sourcing & proving same (that means basically nothing from the DRC) I could see a real supply shortage in the coming year or two (possibly beyond) and the JV having no shortage of suitors for off-take partners which will give them confidence in going it alone if they have too.

We should see new revised results for the Extraction Rates testing soon I think according to the last updates & I think this will be the start of putting everything in motion....the 1st duck lined up so to speak.

Cheers everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.