GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Hi growler1969 and others, I could not access this article to...

1. 4,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1390
    Hi growler1969 and others,

I could not access this article to read it but if it is about his Cobalt deposit then this is fantastic news for our project.
    I agree fully with Solarbat that news of his plans to float (if that is true) gives our project a spotlight promotion, even if he does not proceed.

The directors cannot release information to the market that is being considered in house, however they are obligated under continuous discloser rules to release material information when it happens.

In regards to Mt Thirsty we know metal recovery rates are being worked on and expected late February to mid March I think and, I dont have any issues with a lack of communication from Mt Thirsty in the mean time.
    The directors cannot release information to the market that is being considered in house, however they are obligated under continuous discloser rules to release material information when it happens.

I too would like information regularly from the JV but that just cannot happen, ASX rules do not allow "hints" in disclosures.

We just need to be patient.

P. S.
    I bought again today.

Lowkey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.