GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Not that much actually. Galileo's tenement would add 50% of...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Not that much actually. Galileo's tenement would add 50% of Bar/CNJ resource to the total. That makes all equal: Galileo 1/3, Bar 1/3 & Cnj 1/3. Provided the grades and chemistry are equal which imI not precisely sure of.

Although, both Bar and CNJ have done the SS and are still working on improvements, which should be considered in their MCs, shares in potential JV respectively. I assume sp of both would grow significantly higher though when any collaboration announced.
    Either way, their MC doesn't matter that much. They would have to spin the JV off or put it all under one of the companies and grab a share in that one. They know the NPV, plus any upgrades to it. What matters is how much they value the work all three sides have put into developing the project so far (incl. dealing with offtake clients/partners) and how much work they will put in the future JV.
    Bar/CNJ have already done their homework and Creasy might just comfortably add his land, ask only 20% share, and ride the wave.
    I don't think any party has enough cash to buy the other out (unless there's an offtake partner somewhere willing to put money on a table to go mining right away).

All imo.

MiB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.