ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Buckland,In answer to your question on contracts - I don't know....

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Buckland,

In answer to your question on contracts - I don't know. When they are announced, I guess we will both know.

So far as support for the stock - Not even I would buy something on days like yesterday or today.

The entire spec end of the market has been garbage for weeks now. So am I loosing on some investments - absolutely. However I have a habit of trading myself into free stock, so for the most part I'm only loosing on the equity I have built not on my principle invested.

Read what you will from the Company's quarterly update, however I thought the status was pretty clear.

If you expect a stock to be supported or bought up in advance of a contract announcement then you would be anticipating a little insider trading.

As the volume of stock currently exiting the stock is chicken feed, I am not concerned.

2.2million shares wer traded down to 4.2-4.3 today - I guess the pain got too much for someone.

The only way this Company will not start signing contracts is if people stop getting sick, the product fails to replicate laboratory tests published so far or another Company develops a technology that is better.

If you have a different opinion based upon something I can't see - please feel free to share.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2782312 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 348347 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.