ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Buckland,At this point I can respond in two ways.I can either...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Buckland,

At this point I can respond in two ways.

I can either respond to you in a synical and derogatory way which would invariably cause the thumbs up to go off the scale or I can try and encourage you to review what I have said in the context within which I said them.

I do not back down from anything I said.

In the height of the GFC I watched stocks that generated income go back down to cash backing, I watched stocks with unquestionable potential go below cash backing, and I watched people completely loose faith in their own ability. When a market turns, my advice to you is do not stand in the way if you are not prepared to loose the lot.

ADO was being strongly supported at the levels I indicated. This was a fact displayed by the market and not by me. I merely pointed it out. This is simply not a point to dispute.

The speculative end of the market has been getting belted for a number of weeks now. During this time ADO held up pretty well - hence the support comment I made previously. This week, things have just become down right ugly, with some spec stocks loosing 40-50% of their market value over the last few trading sessions.

Is this action indicative of the Company's future prospects or long term aspirations. In most cases no, its merely a market cycle which sees the deseperate turn from long term to short term. Cash is King and I begrudge no-one who makes that call when uncertainty reigns down.

With respect to ADO signing contracts etc - well that process seems very much allive according to the latest update. Once again its not a matter than can be disputed. I have not said that they have signed a contract, but simply observed that the wheels of achieving these goals are well and truly in motion.

If my observations constitute ramping, then it would be fair of me to say that Hotcopper, Company Presentations, Roadshows, Investor Seminars and Analysts should all be deemed ilegal and shut down.

Market forces are very strong at the moment and until these forces abate or the Company provides the market with significant announcement then ADO is subject to the will of the market.

If this response does not satisfy your thirst for satisfaction or indeed feeds the unfounded set you have against me, then I can only truly say - I feel sorry for you!

I have spent way too much time responding to your perfunctory remarks.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $6.865K 328.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1999959 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 218775 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.