PDN 0.79% $10.02 paladin energy ltd

why so quiet

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi guys I see the PDN board is a bit quiet of late.
    Don’t worry about the DYL nonsense it will blow over in a few days time, I will tell you in a second if PDN had anything really to answer for, there would have been a hell of a lot more shares traded in the last few days..
    The smart money (bigger players) are using this to accumulate PDN shares at what some think is a concern with what might pan out with DYL...The patient are buying for the nervous inpatient, and doing it slowly as to not push the price up to much, to keep the nervous money flowing..

The Bigger players that push PDN to newer highs quickly also have a bigger role in accumulating larger amount of the stock in quieter stages of a stocks price. We must never forget when we seen large amount’s of money used to push up a stock price it is done for a reason, the same guys have a much much bigger holding at a cheap price, this is how they pull in large amounts of money from the side lines, and of course lots of new money too. At the end of the day the big players are out to make money, make no mistake, in total they buy much more stock in the quiet periods.
    IMHO it’s a formula that cannot lose if one truly believes the company is sound...

P.S... Don’t you just love it, some of the countries that absolutely hated the U word are coming around, Demand will out strip supply on a mammoth scale….

Mx..

PDN Will be Mining its treasure late next year, Mx loves it, Can’t Wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.02
Change
-0.080(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $2.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.15 $10.25 $9.98 $13.84M 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7226 $10.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.04 2669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.