GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

why so slow???, page-17

1. 254 Posts.
    Bobby. I don't think they would like me a lot for many of the things I have said about them. Ater dealing with this type of small cap specie for many years, I have become wise to the fact that amost without exeption, directors are rats who take care of themselves. If your needs happen to co-incide with their motivations or if you can position yourself there, you are usually in the money.

Good prospects are one thing, the horse may be willing and able - BUT if the jockey won't let it run it will never get there.

I made a lot of mistakes for about the first 10 years of my 35 year trading history by placing too much emphasis on company prospects and not enough attention on the directors. Since then I have found that if you put your cash on the only thing that is pulling the show along - usually directors self seeking greed - you've got a far better chance of making a quid.

That leaves the job of determining where directors want to go. It helps of course if you have a large number of contacts in the corporate world and experience in finance, of which I have attained the priviledge. You don't need inside information, but you need to ask questions and dilligently research. It does help if you know the nature of the beast. Next problem is that you need to keep a very close eye on the jockey, that he does'nt change his mind half way through the race and decides to just collect the riding fee.

I believe the GDN horse has demonstrated that it is able and waiting to get loose, and I think the jockey is timing his run. - Might be wrong, but it sure looks that way from all the work I have done to study this mob. I am now busy keeping a diligent eye out to make sure it stays that way - If it changes I'M OUT! I have made a lot of cash on this trading stategy since I discovered that it works better than anything else in this end of the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.