GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

why so slow???, page-36

1. 254 Posts.
    G'day Janti, I thought you went somewhere, all the way to US and back??? - all that info from Halli and the drilling crew. If you think that "high opinion" means my view of them as possibly a pack of self interested rats ...then YES - most directors of species I know, are super smart at achieving their own ends.

I think that they appear to be ochestrating things to get their hands on the $54m+ oppy cash. Just so happens that it will benefit us too.

Bit confusing, your referrence to Halli and the drilling crew, they have no control over anything other than doing their jobs as they know best, I am not implicating them in any conspiracy. It is the directors that put out the anns, these other guys are unable to announce anything to the market what the well may or may not produce. Contractually bound, they could not say any thing if it was a duster or a bonanza - probably not interested anyway.

Confused again ...but then again, we've had some "funnys" on tonight ...must be full moon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.