GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I'm with Bobby...Wisdom's semi-truthful sounding approach is...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm with Bobby...

Wisdom's semi-truthful sounding approach is just sucking in those who only have ears for praise and good news. Anyone who knows different can read between the jargon to see it's just drivel accumulated from too much internet forums and announcement reading.

It's a dog stock, it's in the dog house, and if it doesn't lift it's game it will get put to sleep.

And as for the comment that Halliburton Drill crews would never have loose lips....spin me another..I've yet to meet any rig pig who wouldn't yap his trap off if it meant more beers can be consumed with someone who will listen.

GDN...dead in the water...with no positive PB3 announcement...it will sink without a trace..the market lost patience a long time ago, and there are better options out there.

Now for all those who have tipped the family kitty into this, I am sorry it doesn't sit well with your desire for a higher SP and damn anyone who says different...I do hold..I foolishly thought that PB3 would be a decent play and that I could get in and make some % but it hasn't gone that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.