QBE 1.85% $17.48 qbe insurance group limited

swapgood call with hedging your position,i do that a bit to in...

1. 328 Posts.
    swap

good call with hedging your position,i do that a bit to in such volatile times as now.looking for a pullback around today or tommorow,i was starting to think it was a turn date but i think it will be a pullback and i would use that as another buy oppurtunity,sentiment is changing and we are returning to the bull.As for those days of QBE at 20 are over.looking at the chart we could pullback to around 24 max,which is very strong support now, but i dont think it would stay there to long.There is a gap which i mentioned earlier to be closed at 27,so if it does break through 26 on good volume it will take it out.With the takeover of IAG in the process i think this will be the icing on the cake for QBE.If i was a long term investor i would not lose sleep buying this stock,especially at these levels.

Like i said tonite could be the nite to watch in US as microsoft has pulled its bid for yahoo,so it could be the catalyst for a pullback,but it may not have the weight.well see.ill keep in touch with the movements over the week.

gunn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.48
Change
-0.330(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $26.26B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.73 $17.74 $17.37 $65.78M 3.760M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32680 $17.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.48 27324 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.