BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

why some long termers dont post as often, page-10

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I made a post about about the hijacking of this thread by "posters" sometime late last year. For all of the reasons noted by SOB and Heraclitus I also decided to stay off the boards as it appeared that any comment that supported the company was going to get lambasted by 'randoms' who get their "jollys" out of provoking other posters into juvenile squabbles.

Oh and SOB you don't have to worry about getting stuck in the same room as me. My respect for your consistency and quality of posts is not an infatuation :) I have a long held view that one should always acknowledge the genuine efforts of others.

I know a listed company executive who reads HC and he said that at times the thread associated with his company (which I will refrain from identifying) appears to be nothing more than a virtual town square inhabited by yobbos that know very little about what they are screaming about. He also stated that there were some very considered posts but they were about 2 or 3 out of every 10. He also added that it seemed to him that very few people appreciated the inherent risk in small caps and he is always 'gobsmacked' when the town square yobbos have a shrill 'hissy fit' when their small cap doesn't perform as they expected.

I'm glad I spent some time talking to him about these points. One can learn something everyday!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.