BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

sob,good postI used to be a regular poster when the company was...

1. 6,764 Posts.
    sob,good post

I used to be a regular poster when the company was in its infancy.there were people like yourself,jct.niaroo,woy woy and old bill (god bless him) also the queenslander who's footnote was 'nms atomic batteries'(i forget his addy.help me please) and a few others.
    Back then it was an exciting ground breaking company with huge potential.

Agms with no tim tams was all we had to complain about

I dont post as often now either, as it has seems to have been kidnapped by whingers who are panicking about their investment.
    Perhaps they are long termers who bought in relatively high,or they are new entries who have read to many articles on spec companys

Having quite a large portfollio including the blue chips,bhp.rio,nab,westfarmers,com bank and others, i very rarely if ever post on those forums,perhaps because i know my cash is safe,i include neppy in the same way

I first came in at 20c and still believe they are a 'throw the paperwork in the bottom drawer' investment to pull out when you want the cash for a 12 month world cruise or a new house, company.

Hopefully i intend to keep posting in response to downrampers,whingers or those that pretend to know more about this stock based purely on the size of their investment as opposed to their actual knowledge of the industry they have invested in.

That and genuine inquiries like this one of yours of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.