A2M 0.34% $5.92 the a2 milk company limited

Werd. Agree 100% just frustrated. My reflection was not on David...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Werd. Agree 100% just frustrated. My reflection was not on David but on A2.

Hearn was a master manipulator, and if you had read my posts actually told me to invest more (face to face) prior to the crash. As for Peter. I was really a fanboy, but realise now he was also a (not allowed but a friend of Asclepius) salesman.

My reflection was more (moron yes I am) on CEO renumeration in general and many of the golden parachutes they are given (or in the case of Bubs the no doubt out of court settlement the former CEO will get). David is yet to make any top 10's (Top ASX performers for institutional investors) or Top 10 bottom ASX (100 upwards) CEO's as rated by instituitional investors ..... where the change in share price lives. Fingers crossed, marketing of personalities is just as important as performance in the Oz market.

I think he is the Admiral Nimitz of A2. He inherited a disaster (not in product but business design and risk management (note I am a Risk Manager)), and I am hoping that he is building intelligence, product and benefiting from our competitors mistakes. He also needs to open a second major sales stream somewhere. Love the milk, but I want more than the weekly two litres I buy in the supermarket.

I would have liked more annoucements, but as some say updates every five minutes are not required,,,,, I disagree. As a Shareholder with not a small amount of money and no returns I want something. Not to share strategic privaleged info, but good news, postive vibes and wins. Maybe even a discount on milk (think crumbs off of the table for my money that is earning them interest (conservative estimate is approx $27500 to date).

Still hope this company is a sleeping lion, but like a lion after its big meal (shareprice rally / madness) it needs a good sleep, but will roar again
    Last edited by Cotton2103: 30/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $4.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.87 $5.98 $5.87 $20.08M 3.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16080 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 1782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.94
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.90 $5.98 $5.87 422396
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.