SHE 0.00% 1.2¢ stonehorse energy limited

Hi Dan Pech,.Glad you are back as i have a question for you that...

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hi Dan Pech,
    Glad you are back as i have a question for you that i know you will be able to answer after i reply to your point.
    Always good to talk to you as you are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to oil.

Part 1)
    I have not posted all the details involved as people won't read it.
    The post refer to the Caroline well and the Grphon well not the Jewell well.
    David answer reply on the investment hub on total all cost for the Certus well for every barrel of oil is copied below .
    Q1. & 2. All in cost (royalty, transportationn, processing, opex, marketing) for nat gas is ~$1.20mcf and for oil its ~ $20.00bbl
    I initially took this to mean that the profit is 20 dollars a barrel, but after discussion with members on this forum and speaking to an accountant who know SHE the consensus was that 20bbl is the total cost per barrel, that is , Royalty, Transportation,processing, OpEx as david Deloub recorded.

The 2nd piece of data comes from the Stonehorse operation update(13 November 2023) where SHE net working equivalent is (26.25%) daily production is reported as 324 BPD.
    David Deloub went through the calculation of the profit per barrel which is basically the price taken from the spot future strip (options) and then subtracting the cost..$20.0 per barrel. .
    Today The cost per barrel is currently of Crude is near to 79 dollars., less the 20 dollars which leaves 59 dollars per barrel.
    Multiply that by the number of barrels per day and you get the daily revenue.
    These are from david deloub calculation and from his announcements .
    I know from reading the Alberta province website that the Royalties are very low in Canada until well is payout, it is dependent on the current price of oil and is a sliding scale. it wont rise above 5 %. You can find this out from Alberta province website.

Gryphon well.
    Again David shed light on the profits for this , the investment was halfthat of the Certus well (around 1.5 million) but the return is 150% of what the certus well is . some from this you can calculate what this should be.

Jewell well
    I know you have been following the Jewell well for some time due to yourself like others being a holder in brookside ( hope im correct in that)
    DAvid deloub reported on his website and in a number of announcements the working interest in the Jewel well is actually 41.5% not the 3% or 31.5 mentioned.

I did do a more detailed calculation involving the percentage of oil, non volatiled, condensates and gases and the assisted profits.

The last piece of information which a guess should be a given is the stated belief and assumption that David deloub knows what he is talking about and not making anything up.

That is how the calculations were arrived at.
    Its an interestin exercise to calculate the historic revenue from the the Jewel well from its histotic production values and oil price and see how this compares to what was reported in the announcements, as a sanity back test.

I hope this makes sense as i don't compose paragraphs as succinct as you.

Now your turn to answer some questions from your wealth of knowledge
    Question 1)
    So i was wondering where you picked up the figure 31.5% for the Jewel well net working interest as i cant see it in any of stonehorse energy
    Announcements. as this is less than that reported by the CEO of SHE and on their website. Which announcement was it reported in.

Question 2)
    Another member of this forum faithfully copied your table from the Brookside forum that reports the monthly production quantities for Jewell and other wells.
    the link to your post is https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/72011413/single
    Where is the URL to the website from which you pulled these figures as it would be useful to use these to monitor both the Caraline well, Gryphon and any others.

The Tax office ones tend to be delayed and report in dollars instead of barrels will allow quicker update of graphs and tables.

Cheers Dan

Last edited by Value4983843: 29/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.213M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1398719 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.