SHE 0.00% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Why stonehorse energy growth is awesome, page-53

1. 2,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    "Oh SHE Again, why do you keep bringing SHE up, This is CI1 ,not SHE.But since you raised the topic,Many members on that channel created channels to discuss announcements ,all mostly polite people ,..and all you did was attack any who did not share your views,.You caused every new thread to be abandoned due to your numerous attacks on others ,mostly during the late hours after you had been drinking.Even today you posted over 30 attacks , closed down 3 threads in one day..Last December your other profile just came out their slander the CEO with list of untruths ..Then after other tried repeatedly to create clean friendly channels, you started attacking those channels, causing all the channel to be abandoned.,and some of your older post contain statement of you bragging whithyour other i presume down rampers celebrating how you can drive down share prices. Seriously check out credit dumbness history. Every share he post on falls , and then after delisting they clap each other on the back..You justified your behavior buy saying that you will chase certain CEO across any forums including twitter/X and hot copper..That is what you do Credit dumbness.The topic of the day was CI1, not SHE,Now back to CI1I invested in APT as it turned , it had a fantastic rise and then sold. IT was a huge multi bagger that was liquid enough to jump in and out off..It had very low cost of goods and in time the manged to flatten operating cost relative to revenue. i.e.e IT SCALED>That is what Software companies do.CI1 well what do the fundamentals say about that ,...."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $38.73K 4.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3469068 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 1467767
Last updated 11.19am 03/06/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.