STU 0.00% 94.0¢ stuart petroleum limited

Most of you will think this title is crazy, but I will explian...

1. 5,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Most of you will think this title is crazy, but I will explian the possibility.

Examples:

1, we all know the QGC (11TCF CSG) story:

The offer valued QGC at approximately A$5.6 billion (2.2 billion) A$5.75 per share. In March 2009, BG Group completed the acquisition of QGC.The acquisition of QGC brought 11 tcf of resource to the BG Group.

2,Pure Energy Resources (2TCF CSG) story

BG Group increased its offer to A$8.25 per share and subsequently completed the acquisition in May for a total consideration of A$1 billion (464million). The acquisition adds 2 tcf of CSG resource, making a total of more than 13 tcf of reserves and resources in Queensland.

3,MMR (13.5 TCF gas) story

SP up 1000% after MMR decideD to drill PEP11, report says MMR will be worth 5 billion after the successful drilling.

4, ICN (No gas) story

ICN signed a Mou with a chinese company who wanna buy 2TCF CSG gas for A$12.7 billion.Based on this news, ICN's SP soared 400%, although it doesnot find any significant gas yet.

5, MHA report potential for definition of more
    than 20 TRILLION CUBIC FEET of gas-in-place (Stuart share) in Permian-aged coals in the Toolachee and Patchawarra Formations in Stuarts acreage.

MHA is not a broker, it's a international oil-gas research company, reliable and with good reputation in the industry.

6, "30 metres in thickness" is rare to find in Australia CSG industry---most CS are between 3--10m)

Stuarts northern acreage is in part underlain by a single Toolachee coal seam which exceeds 30 metres in thickness while its southern acreage hosts cumulative thicknesses of Patchawarra coal in excess of 25 metres.

7,Close to Santos gas plant.
    Although its CGS location is not comparable with QGC, but it is close to Santos gas plant facing the whole SA market.

Santos of course will takeover STU, once the gas reserve confirmed.

8, Shale gas is another bonus, but I ignore.

9, Current SP already worth $1.00, (based on 1000 bopd)
    so ANY ENTRY UNDER $1.00 GIVE U A FREE UPSIDE potential FOR CSG.

10, As long as STU decides to conduct a detailed CSG exploration strategy to confirm its 21 TCF CSG in place.

It's SP will bouble again to $2 plus based on the program alone, if the drilling successful, compared with the above examples, I give 50% off for the gas reserve, 11 TCF left, but still worth A$5 billion. Assume STU's total shares on issue is 100 million at that time, that's $50/share.

QGC can up 1000%, MMR can up 1000-10000%, STU also has the chance! we have the basis--20 TCF CSG target!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.