Why Study the Bible?, page-129

1. 24,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Tonio, good to see you replied, welcome, sorry mate, just come back up here, loooong post, get a cuppa.

From what I gave you, I thought it would have been obvious?

Mal 3:1 Behold, I (Almighty God and Father of Jesus, Peter 1:3) will sen my messenger, (John) and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, (Jesus) whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant,.......
    This happened around or soon after Jesus was Baptized and where John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for (because) God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

So you see Tonio, John at "first" was preparing the way, for The Almighty God, making the path, the way clear and instilling The Word that was in the beginning, the commandments etc as in OT times and "that" was the Light that lightens "every" man that cometh into the world, Moses, Abraham, David and 1 Cor 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of the spiritual Rock that followed: and that Rock was Christ.
    That Rock Jesus wasn't actually following them in their time, they all knew it was future and their faith/drink was in the future seed/promise that was to come.

However, when Jesus came and the purpose (other than sacrifice) was to complete the Father work and that was to bring, Spirit/Word/Light of His Almighty God and Father into the world, such as never before seen and heard and that now is the Comforter Acts 2:33 but now also, through this One Spirit of the Fathers, The Holy Spirit, Jesus can and does come to us as well.
    So Jesus reopened the Door to God and as you know, Jesus is now the Door.
    God's word is the mortar that holds us to the corner stone Jesus for the new House of God and Adam and Eve shut the Door for us, that's to God's Salvation - Jesus is now the Door.

The Spirit/Word/Light are one in the same, (God's) we are to walk in the Spirit, in the word and in the light and His Name The Word and now Jesus as well as he is named after the Father - The Word OF God, not The Word but OF The Word.
    The following is how and why Jesus was able to do this;
    Acts 10:37-38 - "The word" (John 1:1), I say Ye know which was published throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;
    38. How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; "for" God was in Him.
    You also have the John 3:34 above confirming this as well.

KJV John 1
    6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
    9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world

Jesus said that John was witnessing of him

KJV
    John 5
    31If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. 32There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
    33Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. 34But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. 35He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
    36But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
    37And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. 38And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

Did you notice John was "a" light as well, but it was the Almighty God's light that was in him and coming out of him.
    Have a look at John 1:17, it shows how first the law was given by Moses and until 1:14 John was preaching/witnessing the old way BUT, letting them know that things were about to change as Jesus was coming. John's Gospel explains all this.

Yes you bet Jesus's light was true, it was the Father light that Lighteth Jesus, hence he said, I am come a light into the world.
    We are to be or become lights and the Almighty is the Father of lights, US and Jesus.

John 1:4 is none other than Almighty God The Father, but lets let the Bible speak to us.
    In him (God) was life; and that life was the light of men. For one the Bible tells us, our first breath is from The Almighty.
    But these verses in John up to 13 and beyond are talking about the eternal life IN God's Word and this is the Key message all through John, The Word is the Honey pot where ALL Bee's go to.
    NOTE: I Him was life = Always been and never a time where there wasn't.
    In the beginning (1:1) In him was life and that life was in His Word and 1 John 1:1 confirms it "Word of Life".
    However - John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself (His Word); so hath he given to the Son to "have life in himself".
    So clearly here, Jesus "didn't" always have it, and this was at Jesus's Baptism time as the verses above show.

I ask that you just look and listen with God's help through Jesus to the following;
    Hebrews 1:1-2 GOD, who at sundry times and in "divers manners" spake (The Word of life) in times past unto the Fathers by prophets,
    2. Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things by whom also he made the worlds.

NOTE: In the plan of God, Jesus was slain before the foundation of the world.
    Now you will notice the word BY in the Heb verse and we all immediately think Jesus had a hands on role in creation, well,,,,, lets see what the Greeks says and Not wotsup for what were the options of words that should have been used as we see in the OT, Many verse stating, "GOD" alone created and I mean, Heaps of them.

So the Greek word where they have placed BY is DIA and the meanings are = through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of and because of.
    Rev 3:14 tells us Jesus - the beginning of the creation of God = In God's plans, center focus was a Son Jesus which means = God's Salvation and for the sake of Jesus, because of, on account of, by reason, for Jesus and for God's Pleasure, GOD created everything.

So where did this idea start = The Word = LOGOS = It is a Greek word meaning "a ground", "a plea", "an opinion", "an expectation", "word", "speech", "account", "to reason".

So Tonio, according to the Greek and the Hebrew (the Roots of the word) have a much greater meaning of word - Dabar.
    But just working with the Greek, we can rightfully say, In the beginning (before Gens creation) God having a plan, Jesus slain, and then as Hebrew shows, Gen 1:1 Beginning created God Aleph Tav - Alphabet, building blocks for everything - His Word and then;
    Psa 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the Heavens made and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth and then as we know, the earth.
    Jesus speaking His Fathers words said - They (The Fathers words) are Spirit and Life.

So Tonio, that was the light that Jesus brought, He was the torch carrier and became "a" light OF the Father.
    Notice Jesus said, while I am in the world, I am the light of the world. He left, it went and IT came back as the Comforter and that is The Holy Spirit, God's Spirit and Jesus received the promise of the Father so he was able to send it to us, another, same as was here when he was here.

So The Word Flesh became (Greek) as the word it's self didn't exactly become flesh as it came in the Tent/Tabernacle, Flesh of Jesus, and "they" as 1:14 says, dwelt among us, hence Jesus is the cornerstone of the House.

Should you be interested, I have miles and miles of verses where you can look the references up for yourself and let them, not wotsup tell the truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.