Why Study the Bible?, page-131

1. 11,980 Posts.
    That Rock Jesus wasn't actually following them in their time, they all knew it was future and their faith/drink was in the future seed/promise that was to come.
    -------------
    Wotsup, the Israelites could never have survived 40 years in the wilderness without food and water that was provided through an angel Paul identified as Jesus. Why do you claim it didn't happen?
    Exodus 16:4 ; 17:6
    It was Jesus that later appeared visibly to Joshua.
    (Joshua 5:13-15) When Joshua was near Jerʹi·cho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua walked up to him and asked: “Are you on our side or on the side of our adversaries?” 14 To this he said: “No, but I have come as prince of Jehovah’s army.” With that Joshua fell with his face to the ground and prostrated himself and said to him: “What does my lord have to say to his servant?” 15 The prince of Jehovah’s army replied to Joshua: “Remove your sandals from your feet, because the place where you are standing is holy.” At once Joshua did so.

Wotsup, you then add your idea's by saying:
    John 1:4 is none other than Almighty God The Father, but lets let the Bible speak to us.
    In him (God) was life; and that life was the light of men. For one the Bible tells us, our first breath is from The Almighty.

Jesus is the agent through which all other life came.
    (Colossians 1:16) because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.
    This agrees with Heb 1:2 which you quote. Jehovah created things by or through Jesus.

Why do you keep saying Jesus = God's salvation? It is important to point out the name identifies which God.
    JESUS
    (Jeʹsus) [Lat. form of the Gr. I·e·sousʹ, which corresponds to the Heb. Ye·shuʹaʽ or Yehoh·shuʹaʽ and means “Jehovah Is Salvation”].

Your commentary are the words of Wotsup , that get right away from what the Scriptures teach.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.