Why Study the Bible?, page-190

1. 913 Posts.
    Mal 3:1 Behold, I (Almighty God and Father of Jesus, Peter 1:3) will sen my messenger, (John) and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, (Jesus) whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant,.......

Hi Wotsup,

This is Christ speaking through the Holy Spirit in Mal 3:1 , not the Father of Jesus
    John is preparing the way before the coming of Christ (Lord)

King James Bible 1 Pet 1:11
    Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow

King James Bible 2 Pet 1:21
    For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost

That Rock Jesus wasn't actually following them in their time, they all knew it was future and their faith/drink was in the future seed/promise that was to come

Wotsup that is not what scripture states
    It states that the Rock that was Christ was with them and feed them

King James Bible 1 Cor 1-4
    1Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3And did all eat the same spiritual meat; 4And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ

These passages state that Jesus exists in the OT.
    The deity of Christ that you continually deny.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.