Why Study the Bible?, page-31

1. 5,689 Posts.
    I am not one of Christ's brothers that will live in heaven. Instead my hope is to live forever here on earth.

MrG, this is exactly the point, for 2000 years, from the time of Christ till today, the main body of Christianity understood / understands that we are all brothers of Christ and are destined to live with him in heaven, until your JW club came along and started teaching something different that we are to live on earth.

We even understand the bible to teach this.. now really MrG, which one would you prefer, to live with Christ in heaven or here on earth, really what will you be doing here to entertain yourself for eternity, laying under an apple tree all day long, you can do that today no need to live forever on earth, trust me you'll get bored after a thousand years or so.

If you want to twist and turn the bible to understand that you will be living here, what can I say, if it tickles your fancy, go for it, I know what I would prefer.

You know what the real problem is MrG, your so badly taken with JW.org and the watchtower that you cannot see reality if it hits you in the face.

When are you going to realise, that Christianity or the bible is NOT about JW, there are and have been Christian LONG before Russell came along and started teaching doom and gloom..... but there is no telling you is there.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.